Thursday, March 24, 2011

Welcome to my Blog!


Welcome to my blog! The name says it all: Nanny, Nursing School, and Nonsense. My name is Melissa and I'm a 22 year old college student, and a nanny for two beautiful little girls. This blog is all about my journey to become a registered nurse, my job as a nanny, and any other fun things I can think of. I have been a nanny for about 5 years and I have accumulated many tricks, tips, crafts, games, etc. that I would love to share with fellow nannies, baby sitters, or anyone that could benefit.

As far as getting my bachelors degree in nursing.... It has been a challenge thus far (to say the least). I hope to document my ups and downs, as well as inspire others who are on the same path, or think that nursing might be for them. Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment